Now on to matrilineal genealogy goals for September 2010.
- Resubmit request to RAOGK regarding probate records for my great grandfather, Cornelius Pierce. If I remember correctly, there is a second volunteer for Walton County, GA.
- Order next round of microfilm from Family History Center.
- Complete scan of cemeteries, via Walton County, Georgia Cemeteries by East Georgia Genealogical Society.
- Contact Green County, GA to determine if there are any tax records for Jesse F. Pierce, suspected slave owner of my 2nd great grandparents.
- A minimum of four additional posts to the blog, two of which must be written posts.
- Declutter and rearrange office.
- Clean and repaint the "new to me" legal-size file cabinet. Purchased from the Habitat ReStore almost 2 months ago for my genealogical research files.
- Now that a date has been selected to hold a Hosch family reunion, hope to narrow down places.
- Begin and complete transcription project I volunteered to help out on for for LowCountry Africana.
- Complete the genealogy part of a Genogram that I'm doing for a friend, which is part of an assignment for their recently started PhD program. This will probably be ongoing but will forward what I've found so far as the assignment is due in 2 weeks.
- Take pictures for two FindaGrave photo requests. The cemetery is located in my hometown and is where my grandparents are interred.