Except for a few blog posts, I can honestly say I don't feel like I got much accomplished genealogically on the maternal side of my family.
So, I've got a few general goals to start out the new year. Later today or tomorrow, I'll list some specific goals for the remainder of the month.
So, here are a few goals for 2015. Many of these are similar to the ones posted on Conversations with my Ancestors.
- Get back to blogging and researching
- Get the nearly 30 years of research I've done organized. One of these days I hope to hand all this off to someone and I would like for them to be able to figure out what I've done.
- Plan a research trip to Greene County, GA to try to find more information on my Pierce line.
- If time and funds allow, attend a genealogical conference, seminar, or class.
- And most importantly, because life is so fragile and so short, do a better job of staying in touch with my family.
I'm looking forward to 2015 and hope that you are too.