I am honored to have received the One Lovely Blog Award from Karen of Genealogy Frame of Mind and Cyndi (aka Texicanwife) of Mountain Genealogists. Thank you so much.
The recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award is to
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
- Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I've not kept up with my blog reading during the past few months so this may be a little tough but I'll give it my best effort.
My choices for the One Lovely Blog Award are
- Black and Red Journal
- Free Blacks in Antebellum North Carolina
- MS Roots
- Are You My Cousin?
- Climbing My Family Tree
- Clue Wagon
- Find My Ancestor Blog
- Threading Needles in a Haystack: The Genealogy Journey
- The Journey Takers Blog
- Southwest Arkie ...Genealogy Junkie
- All Roads Lead to California
- My Cleages and Reeds
- Genealogy Adventures
- African Roots
- Begin With Craft