I thought I would revive trying to set monthly goals for myself. I'll admit some of the goals have been around for a long time but hopefully, I can finally make some progress on them this month.
- Write a minimum of 1 post per week.
- Organize and makes sure that citations are in order for my folder, mom's folder, and dad's folder. As state in previous posts I keep folders for individuals as well as families but I need to better organize these and make sure that that citations are done correctly, etc. Goal Date: April 19, 2014
- Get office / craft room back in order. This room has been in a upheaval since last year when I had new flooring installed. I can barely move around in this room much less get things out to do research. Goal Date: April 26, 2014
- Write a research plan for determining / confirming the last owner of my 2nd great grandparents, Jasper and Jane Pierce. Goal Date: April 12, 2014
- Submit request for latest DNA testing. I've finally decided to do testing with African Ancestry DNA. My goal is to get maternal grandfather's yDNA and maternal grandmother mtDNA. Hopefully, I'll have the funds to do this this month. If I can't get both done, I'll at the least get granddad's done. Goal Date: April 30, 2014