So here are the things I managed to get accomplished for health issues side-tracked me.
- Finish Organization of the Office / Craft Room
- I did get the shelving installed in the closet of my office / craft room. However, I think I may eventually have to add more shelving elsewhere in the room.
- Did not get the bookcase organized; therefore, I'm revising my goal date for getting this accomplished to November 29, 2013.
- Haven't even begun on spiffing up the file cabinet.
3. So far, I've not managed to get at least one blog post per week written. Hopefully, I can make up for that this coming week.
4. I realized after writing my post that I had ordered a different book, Slave Genealogy: A Research Guide with Case Studies by David H. Streets. I've almost finished the book but have gotten side tracked reading some other books, historical / genealogy related and some not related to family research.
5. I've not began to write a research plan to try to determine / confirm the last slave owner of my 2nd great grandparents, Jasper and Jane Pierce.
Given my health issues of late, I actually feel like I've made a small dent into my list. I'm still not back to 100% and have more testing coming up but still feeling confident that I can accomplish my end of year genealogical goals.